Monday, February 25, 2008

Hmm What Ever Did I Do?

OK ok so I know am not always the most sensible person and yes I am definitely not the most brainy in the box either but I do know when am been done a wrong one. Its funny to think that as I sit writing this am getting wonderfully unnerved as two folk field enjoyment back in forth uncaring in front of me. On top of that I have someone else I care about who seems to be pulling away from me in a time when they, as far as I can see, should be letting lend as much support as I can.

I will never for the life of me understand feelings. WHY WHY WHY do I even have the darn things. I used to get along quite happily with folk thinking that I was cold and uncaring and heartless but now its all different. 

 

My only hope at this moment as far as I can see would be for me to just be cold heartless and uncaring as no one else seems to want to think on how I am dealing with stuff just on what pressures they are under.

 

 

What on earth am I supposed to do?

No comments: