Sunday, September 13, 2009

Homo Is Back and may i Say he LIKES SOMEONE

Howdy readers i missed you all and am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Now as you can tell things from my earlier post have moved on and wee me is now interested in someone, and well its a rough road for it but i hope it will have a happier ending than what i normally get.

 

Twitter love for me is now in full swing and so far i have sang, kissed, and spanked some on it. You know who you are. want to follow me on it

 

http://www.twitter.co.uk/queerbunni

and see what's a happening in almost real time.

 

Sometimes i wish that i could freeze the picture.

And save it from the funny drifts of time.

Slipping through my fingers.

 

And to the guy i like, he knows who he is. Am here when you need me. I promise you that.

 

Queerbunni

No comments: