Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Rather Large Heart 2 Heart

Its late and i probably really should be asleep and yet all i can think of is you. I cant believe the pain you have been through and am so scared of opening up and making it oh so much worse.

I want to say that:

Your oh so special to me and I just wish that you could see just how special you are to me.

I wish you where here beside me, to guide me and show me the way.

To help me see the good that's in me.

To love the sweet little way that you say my name and the lingering look i dream you would give me in the morning.

 

I saved the conversation that we had the night you said those magic words i longed to hear. I just hope they weren't said to just cheer me up and that its really what you feel. From all the pain you have been through and i just don't want to be felt like i should be let in and then to do something to make any of it worse.

Your the one and only guy i think of and the one and only one i want near me.

Even if you read this, I'm still scared. Terrified even.

Would love to call you my other half but whose to say that what you want. For all i could think you are just being friendly,

 

Well the result will come when it leaks out as all my feelings do.

 

Honey your so so so special, and i do believe i love you.

 

 

Queerlad

 

xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww
you big softy youuu :)
how sweet!!
I sooo with you on those feeling! :)

great bloggg hunni :)
xxx