Thursday, October 15, 2009

An Update

Ok so lets see what should i tell you all.

Well Seany be my name (Sean without the y). Loads been happening as you can see from my last few blogs, some of which are songs that where used to show how i feel at the time.

Over the last few months its been eventful.

To start with am still in the same job so that's uneventful i know but the moves their making are annoying the hell out of me now. From shift changes to team changes and now floor moves its all abuzz with no clear structure.

Home is much more interesting. I am now the proud owner of a Cineworld unlimited card, £13.50 a month am not likely to be in London’s West End often so the additional £3 was not worth it. So far I have been to see, 500 Days of Summer and Toy Story 3D. I know, I know I’m a big kid. The next is either Zombieland or Up 3D hmmm oh the plans we make eh.

Twitter is another thing that is taking off more and more now and although I posted about it before as I write this I am now over 2,000 tweets later.

Twitter Stats:

464 Following
306 Followers
2,827 Tweets

Ignoring the Britney Specials there is a few nameable folk in there, apologies if i miss you out am slow remember:

MylifeinwordsUK – A special guy who has been mistreated something awful. More thoughtful comments could be said but i will just direct you to my other blog postings.

mairs – A charming lady with more than her fair share of oooooo’s, Want to get in on the joke tweet her on twitter and ask for the YouTube link.

MaryJJohns – One funny lady. A kindred soul who has lots of loving to give. Just don't ask her about her hubby is all. Keep it sweet.

_Chrissy_G – Frequent tweeter to me and yet i still offer kisses hmmm am so odd eh.

There are loads more and am sure i have forgotten someone but cant be great at everything.

Love Life would be the next topic but yet there is as ever little movement on this front. Well i say little other than my unbridled affection for MylifeinwordsUK that's it. The guy is a total charmer and so deserves more in life than what he has had. I would if i thought I could try and offer him up my heart and soul if i thought he would have me. I know he will eventually read this so I will go bright read early, Go me eh.

Next update will be in good time as i am getting way back into the swing of this. Podcast should be next but all in good time dear reader. Onwards and upwards i say.

 

And i was told baby steps. I just want to scream that I love someone yet am not wanting to scare them off. Would be more than happy to go and say things like, cuddle in honey your amazing and am so lucky to have you in my life, however those fun barriers we put up after being hurt stop both of us.

 

Well thats all for now next update will be soon

 

Take care you lot.

 

Queerlad.

xxxx

No comments: