Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas is coming and am hotel bound!!

So its now 4 days to go till the big event. What big event I hear you cry, well Christmas Day and it looks set to be yet another busy busy day for all, well mostly all. I thought I would share my Christmas plans with you all to see if you approve.

Firstly, namely so I can get by it quickly, yes I will be on my own for Christmas. Please do not feel bad or sorry for me, its how I am every year so its all good.

Secondly, and this will be the fun one although am sure a few will go erm problem there, I will be staying here. I thought I needed to get my ass outside of these four walls and be able to relax under my own steam. Wonder how my breakfasts will go down.

As for Christmas dinner well am thinking splash out on room service and get a bottle of wine in, whose joining me then.

 

I don't envy those of you who will be with your families at all. I love my mother, sister and brother to bits and wouldn't change them for the world, but I just don't feel part of the family any more and as such don't join in holiday festivities like this.

Earlier I posted a tweet on twitter about being emotional and think it deserves explaining. I am sad for the family part of me that does on occasion want to be with them but then I recall why that can not be so and I resign myself to that knowledge. The other issue revolves around the fact that I have been on my own,single wise, for 2 years now and boy do I scream that out loud.

I know at times it really should not bother me but it now seems that when others around me who act worse than I do they end up like a walking phone book yet I get no where.

 

I would sing praises of someone I cared for that much and there are those i could name that I would call close to me and a few who if they tried could get a lot more, hmmm decisions.

 

Well more from my crazy head to follow,

 

Sean xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may be by yourself physically, but there are plenty of us who will have you in our thoughts on Friday. We love you!